Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Facing the Abyss

One must pass through the great dark abyss to reach the all consuming light. The darkness that most of try to hide from everyone including ourselves has to be unearthed. If we take the time to fight the demons that plague us we will see that a new existence, one of freedom exists in the next breath after the abyss. We are never alone in our journey to face the darkness, the Creator of All provides all that is needed on this seemingly unbearable path.


The fermentation process gives you the environment to allow the dead counterfeit self to rot away. This process is emotionally draining yet worth the pain. As you realize that you are so far from perfect there may be a tendency towards depression; however, know that no emotion is wrong. We can control how we react to our emotions. You can choose to be proactive and incorporate various coping skills into your life at this time (keeping a journal, yoga, cleansing herbs, etc). By embracing the shadows that haunt you embrace freedom as well. This is the true beginning of regeneration.

Today, I stand fearless and ready to embrace that which haunts me. I allow the supporting earth energies of autumn to help me in my path of letting go of grief and sorrow.
I sow the seeds of regeneration in my life.

I may die but I will live again as a new being more powerful and creative than ever.

"Death is rebirth, not extinction." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment