Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Affirm Your Worth

Affirmations are truly a tool if used could help to re-program the mind. When a negative thought comes we can choose to replace the thought with an affirming statement. Whenever we start to believe in the reality of lacking we can say "I am prosperous. I am creating the financial resources I need." Whenever we doubt ourselves we can claim, "I am a magnet for divine gifts from Spirit."

If we write it ourselves or read an affirming statement from another beautiful being it matters not. The only thing that really matters is our determination to live our lives to the fullest potential. Perfection is not our result it is our journey.

Let's dare to live life in control of our thoughts. We have the power to create the thought life we desire. In return for sowing seeds of affirmations we reap productivity in our lives.

Today, I will take responsibility for the reality I now experience. I AM continually co-creating a world of peace, love, and light.

We are ABSOLUTELY WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment