Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Affirmations and Holistic Health

The purpose of affirmations is reprogramming. You can replace self defeating thoughts with positive affirmations. You can change your thoughts and heal your mind, body, and soul in the process. Today, the road of positivity will lead to a place of light, love, and joy.

GREAT AFFIRMATIONS:


• I bless and release all those who have caused me pain
• I forgive everyone; I forgive myself; I let go of the past; I am free!
• I forgive myself for whatever suffering I have caused myself or others
• I let myself back into my heart
• As I forgive, so I am forgiven


When using affirmations please make sure that they are congruent with your spiritual belief system.

Put them to use in your life by repeating them daily as mental medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment